- > The Solar System >
- Jupiter, Quiz 2
15 more (harder) questions on the planet Jupiter:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- 1. How many times the mass of all the other planets' masses combined is Jupiter's?
- 2. How many times the mass of Earth is Jupiter's mass?
- 3. How much of the Sun's heat does Jupiter radiate compared to what it receives?
- 4. What is Jupiter's temperature at the surface?
- 5. How much stronger than the Earth's magnetosphere is Jupiter's own?
- 6. What is the average distance between Jupiter and the Sun?
- 7. What is the difference in distance to the Sun between perihelion and aphelion?
- 8. How many of the Jovian moons are less than 10 km in diameter?
- 9. Which comet impacted Jupiter in 1994?
- 10. What nickname has Jupiter been given, due to its great gravity well?
- 11. Who is equated to Jupiter in Germanic mythology?
- 12. Which of the Galilean moons is closest to Jupiter?
- 13. How long does Jupiter's atmosphere at the pole take to rotate when compared to its rotation at the equator?
- 14. How often does the Earth overtake Jupiter in its orbit around the Sun?
- 15. What shape is Jupiter?