15 more (harder) questions on the planet Jupiter:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- How many times the mass of all the other planets' masses combined is Jupiter's?
- How many times the mass of Earth is Jupiter's mass?
- How much of the Sun's heat does Jupiter radiate compared to what it receives?
- What is Jupiter's temperature at the surface?
- How much stronger than the Earth's magnetosphere is Jupiter's own?
- What is the average distance between Jupiter and the Sun?
- What is the difference in distance to the Sun between perihelion and aphelion?
- How many of the Jovian moons are less than 10 km in diameter?
- Which comet impacted Jupiter in 1994?
- What nickname has Jupiter been given, due to its great gravity well?
- Who is equated to Jupiter in Germanic mythology?
- Which of the Galilean moons is closest to Jupiter?
- How long does Jupiter's atmosphere at the pole take to rotate when compared to its rotation at the equator?
- How often does the Earth overtake Jupiter in its orbit around the Sun?
- What shape is Jupiter?