15 more (harder) questions about telescopes:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- What is the range, in degrees, of the declination?
- What is an equatorial mount aligned in parallel with?
- A catadioptric telescope uses ...
- A smaller number on an eyepiece indicates that it gives ...
- What happens to the image when a telescope tracks an object on an alt-azimuth mounting?
- What happens to a beam of light when it is collimated?
- A Newtonian telescope is composed of a concave primary mirror and ...
- What is the ‘right ascension’?
- ‘Go To’ mounts can be useful because they ...
- What is the aperture?
- What were solar telescope previously called?
- How is the magnification of an eyepiece calculated?
- Why would you use a polarizing filter?
- The word ‘telescope’ comes from the ancient Greek, and means ...
- In which country was the first patent submitted for a telescope?