- > Exploring >
- Cassini, Quiz 1
15 questions on the Cassini mission:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- 1. Which three space agencies collaborated in the building and operations of Cassini?
- 2. In which year did Cassini arrive at Saturn?
- 3. When was Cassini launched?
- 4. The Cassini orbiter was named after the astronomer Giovanni Domenico Cassini, who discovered ...
- 5. How many times was Cassini’s mission extended?
- 6. The Huygens probe was named after the Dutch astronomer Christiaan Huygens, who discovered ...
- 7. When did the Huygens probe land on Titan?
- 8. How long did it take Cassini to reach Saturn?
- 9. How many gravitational assist flybys of Venus did Cassini do?
- 10. After nearly 7 years traveling to Saturn, Cassini completed a series of complex maneuvers to ...
- 11. Cassini did its first flyby of Titan on July 2, 2004. How many times did Cassini visit Titan in total?
- 12. Including pre launch and launch cost, and operations and tracking for 20 years, Cassini’s mission cost a total of ...
- 13. How long was the primary mission meant to last?
- 14. On July 19, 2013 Cassini pointed towards Earth to take a picture of the entire Saturn system, with Earth and its moon in the background. That day was called The Day ...
- 15. How many orbits of Saturn did Cassini complete?