- > Exploring >
- Space Exploration, Quiz 1
15 questions on the space exploration:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- 1. What was the name of the first human-made object to orbit the Earth?
- 2. What was the name of the first animal to go into orbit around the Earth?
- 3. Who was the first human to successfully orbit the Earth?
- 4. Which mission included the first manned landing on another celestial body?
- 5. When did Apollo 11 land on the moon?
- 6. Who obtained the first images of the dark side of the Moon?
- 7. Which mission first successfully orbited the Moon?
- 8. Which planet is the main mission subject of the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft?
- 9. Who accomplished the first spacewalk?
- 10. Which of the inner planets remains the least explored?
- 11. What was the name of the last manned mission to land on the Moon?
- 12. The spacecraft Juno's primary mission is to explore ...
- 13. How long did it take the spacecraft Cassini-Huygens to reach Saturn?
- 14. What is the name of the spacecraft sent to explore Pluto?
- 15. When was the dog Laika sent into orbit?