15 more (harder) questions on the Cassini mission:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- Cassini completed its primary mission in ...
- The second mission was named Cassini Equinox, and the third ...
- Including the Huygens probe, the launch vehicle adapter and propellants, Cassini’s weight at launch was ...
- How long did it take Cassini to flyby Jupiter?
- How many new moons did the Cassini mission discover around Saturn?
- Roughly, how long did Cassini spend at Saturn?
- What was Cassini powered by?
- Radio signals from Cassini to Earth took between ...
- How many images were taken by Cassini during the Jupiter flyby?
- How long did the Huygens probe’s descent to Titan last?
- Due to a software failure on one of Cassini’s receivers, many pictures received from the Huygens probe were lost. How many in total?
- What was Cassini’s speed at signal loss?
- How many images did Cassini take in total?
- Excluding the Huygens probe, how many instruments did Cassini have?
- On March 12, 2008 Cassini flew within 50 km of Enceladus’s surface and through the moon’s southern geyser plumes. It detected ...