15 more (harder) questions on the International Space Station:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- What is the station’s main robot arm called?
- What is the weight of the ISS?
- How many solar arrays does the ISS have?
- How long is the ISS in direct sunlight during each orbit?
- How many computers control the ISS systems?
- To allow NASA’s loaded space shuttle to dock the ISS would ...
- How much fuel is used yearly to maintain the ISS’s altitude?
- How many sunrises and sunsets can be seen on the ISS in one day?
- Sauces are routinely added to food on the ISS to prevent ...
- In order to preserve water, ISS crew members are provided with ...
- Even though the ISS is largely protected by the Earth’s electromagnetic field, how many times more exposure to radiations are astronauts subjected to in the station compared to airline passengers?
- What does DAM stand for?
- If space debris is detected and threatens the integrity of the ISS but there is not enough time for a DAM, the crew have to close all the hatches and ...
- The ISS is divided into 2 sections which are shared by many nations. The two sections are the ...
- What are the ISS’s mean minimum and maximum orbital altitudes?