- > Exploring >
- ISS, Quiz 2
15 more (harder) questions on the International Space Station:
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- 1. What is the station’s main robot arm called?
- 2. What is the weight of the ISS?
- 3. How many solar arrays does the ISS have?
- 4. How long is the ISS in direct sunlight during each orbit?
- 5. How many computers control the ISS systems?
- 6. To allow NASA’s loaded space shuttle to dock the ISS would ...
- 7. How much fuel is used yearly to maintain the ISS’s altitude?
- 8. How many sunrises and sunsets can be seen on the ISS in one day?
- 9. Sauces are routinely added to food on the ISS to prevent ...
- 10. In order to preserve water, ISS crew members are provided with ...
- 11. Even though the ISS is largely protected by the Earth’s electromagnetic field, how many times more exposure to radiations are astronauts subjected to in the station compared to airline passengers?
- 12. What does DAM stand for?
- 13. If space debris is detected and threatens the integrity of the ISS but there is not enough time for a DAM, the crew have to close all the hatches and ...
- 14. The ISS is divided into 2 sections which are shared by many nations. The two sections are the ...
- 15. What are the ISS’s mean minimum and maximum orbital altitudes?